Pierre-Luc Ménard joined the Mechanical Engineering team at CEP Laval in April 2017. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained from Concordia University in 2003 and completed a Master in Engineering Management at Université Sherbrooke in 2015. His academic background, as well as the diversity of his professional experience enabled him to acquire excellent skills, especially in general mechanics, hydraulics and waste water treatment.
As a forensic engineer, Pierre-Luc conducts investigations in general mechanical engineering. After proceeding with studies and laboratory trials to validate theories, he completes reports targeting the origin and cause of the incidents.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical equipment and industrial process
- Complex mechanical systems
- Components failure
- Turbo-machinery (pumps, blowers, piping and pressure vessels)
- Waste water pretreatment equipment
- Study of the compliance of Standards and Codes
- Project management, logistics