We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Moncton Office. This person will play an important role in supporting our investigation team. In addition, he or she will act as the liaison between our clients and the investigators.
The work hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (35 hours per week).
- Provide support in the management of all documents related to investigation, notes, letters, summary, technical report; § Provide administrative coordination and support to Investigators;
- Support staff in various administrative tasks;
- Enter expenses into projects as necessary (subcontract fees; storage fees, etc.)
- Track the investigator’s ongoing work;
- Invoice clients according to agreements and track projects;
- Perform other general office duties such as faxing documents, scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written);
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and independently with frequent interruptions;
- Demonstrated success in effectively organizing and prioritizing work assignments;
- Good customer service ability.
- Office Administration Diploma or equivalent education;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- Advanced knowledge of computer skills, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.