The Administrative Assistant will play an important role in supporting our Investigators team located in our Laval office. This person will be asked to prepare and/or create various reports and communications, assist with invoicing as well as other administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant must be committed to high standard of quality, provided quality customer service, adopt and promote our company values. The work hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Possibility of flexible hours between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm)
Provide Administrative Coordination and Support to Investigators
- Provide support in the management of all documents related to investigation; notes; letters; summary; technical report.
- Provide high quality documentation to our customers.
- Support staff in various administrative tasks.
- Create invoices for completed projects and follow up with customers.
- Ensure long-term storage of evidence.
- Provide follow-up for ongoing work of investigators.
- Assist with updating databases.
- Update and maintain the investigators schedule
- Digitize all documentation as per company policy.
- Submit all appropriate expense to is corresponding project as needed. (subcontract fees; storage fees etc.).
- Book all travel and accommodation request when necessary.
- Receive, track respond, and all distribute all inquiries as appropriate and manage the investigators inbox as needed.
- Contact customers when relevant information is missing for a project.
- Update and maintain all customer contact information.
- Bilingual – French and English (Written and Oral)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with frequent interruptions.
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer services.
- Office Administration Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- Advanced level of computer skills, preferably MAC, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;