Supervised by the Executive Assistant to the Regional Director, the candidate will perform multiples tasks related to reception and data entry. Regular work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Answering calls and managing voicemail messages.
- Welcoming clients and announcing them to the appropriate person.
- Opening and closing the front door.
- Organizing pick-ups and shipping by courier.
- Managing the common agenda.
- Checking the use of the conference rooms.
- Opening the physical and virtual file for new mandates.
- Create digital classification for the new mandates.
- Enter data of certain external fees in the database.
- Updating the customers’ list, employees’ list and phone numbers.
- Receiving and distributing mail.
- Occasionally type up expert reports.
- College diploma in office administration or equivalent experience
- Between 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Professionalism and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Ability to type quickly.