We are currently seeking a Vehicle Engineer for our Laval Office.
As a Forensic Vehicles Engineer, you will be tasked to investigate the origin and cause of any fire, explosion or mechanical breakage associated with vehicles and machinery. The on-site technical exam, paired with laboratory tests, will allow you to formulate a technical opinion on the incident.
Essential Job Functions
- Carry out examinations and technical investigations on light and heavy vehicles.
- Conduct studies, simulations, analyses and surveys on accidents sites.
- Prepare technical reports for various clients (insurers, lawyers, industrial).
Competencies Required for this Position
- Curiosity and initiative.
- Component knowledge of various types of vehicles and machinery.
- Technical knowledge and interest in vehicles is an asset.
- Excellent ability to analyze information as well as to gather and identify problems.
- Ability to write technical reports.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, be efficient and organized.
- Strong written and oral abilities in French and English.
- University degree in Engineering or a recognized equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in general and vehicles mechanics.
- Must be a member of the OIQ.
Join our dynamic team and target the cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.