Hazardous and Dangerous Materials
When a hazardous material spill occurs, whether due to a leak, accident or overflow, the provisions of the legal framework must be applied without delay.
The three steps to follow seem simple: stop the spill, recover contaminated materials and notify competent authorities. However, there are several variables to consider, and a lack of information can lead to expensive interventions.
By calling on our experts, you’ll get:
- Rapid action to limit environmental damage;
- Close coordination of work with specialized contractors;
- Transparent monitoring of operations;
- Sampling of materials to ensure proper segregation;
- Traceability and proof of disposal of contaminated materials.
In order to avoid disputes and the aggravation of damage, trust our team. We will ensure that your work complies with the industry regulations.
DISCOVER WHY WE ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL PARTNER