When a part or product breaks or fails the CEP team can help you identify the cause and determine if there is any subrogation opportunity.
Our engineers analyze crack patters and material characteristics to determine the failure mechanism or cause. Because the origin of the problem is not always obvious, our experts also look at the context in which the loss occurred. This might include:
- Characterizing the initial parameters of the installations;
- Validating the compliance of the work with standards or codes;
- Establishing product certification and approval
- Analysis of the environment in which the equipment is located;
- Checking the maintenance history.
The overall picture that results from this proven methodology allows our Materials and Metallurgy team to target the reason why your product, equipment or installation is not performing as expected.
DISCOVER WHY WE ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL PARTNER