Alberto Martinez joined CEP Forensic in May 2023. He has previous experience working in the forensic engineering industry, specializing in motor vehicle collision reconstruction and biomechanical investigations, as well as experience in the transportation safety industry in the public sector. He graduated from the University of Guelph with a bachelor’s in biomedical engineering in 2014 and a master’s in mechanical engineering from McMaster University in 2016.
With education in biomechanical engineering, Alberto can analyze both vehicle collisions and the injuries caused during these events. His specialty includes analyzing collisions involving passenger vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists, as well as determination of collision severity, avoidance opportunities, and the potential for injury.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Collision Reconstruction
- Motor Vehicle Collision Reconstruction
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Collisions
- Nighttime Visibility by Drivers
- Driver Collision Avoidance Opportunity Assessment
- Passenger Vehicle Electronic Module Data Extraction and Analysis
- Restraint System Usage and Effectiveness Assessment
- Injury Mechanism Evaluations
- Occupant Motion during Collisions
- Sport and Recreation Injury